CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh So Exciting

It's 4:30am and I'm watching Netflix and...well I guess that's all. Not much interesting going on at this very moment. I've discovered I like the show "Brothers and Sisters" so I'm watching the first season. Despite being a drama primarily, I find myself laughing at various parts. Another work week is not that far away. I slept until 7pm Saturday so I haven't even been up for twelve hours. It's weird, sometimes I think of a lot to say and times like now, there's not much of anything. I think I'm in blah mode. The boyfriend and I supposed to go to Leavenworth in a few weeks so that should be fun. I've never been there. Hmm, okay, I'm boring and I'm going.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

You are NOT boring!!

Leavenworth is kinda nice. Its fun to go to, mostly for window shopping. If you go during a festival, that is a lot of fun. I went once, on Christmas Light Day-- when they light up everything) and that was nice. I hope you have fun! :)

Furry Bottoms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.