CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Five Hour Energy

This is going to be a large part of my lunch...you know, the little orange bottle that is filled with the liquid that doesn't taste very good, but is supposed to work. I doubt it works on me. I tried it once before and didn't notice much of anything. But I'm dead tired again today, and I'm probably making coworkers think I have no potential in the new dept. I'm starting to think that myself. I love spending time with my boyfriend but somehow I'm going to have to restrict myself a little during the week. Even after getting six hours of sleep after work yesterday I'm still tired, my body won't change to this schedule. Oh well. Better get off this computer and go to lunch or work...I'm looking worse and worse by blogging during training!

0 comments: