CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tired

It's time to work again. It seems as though I get in the mood to write on here when I am at work, which is not the best time, obviously. At home the internet connection is annoying and there are other things I am doing...usually napping. Sounds productive, right? I've never considered myself to be all that productive but my new roommate probably thinks I'm awful. I come home from work and sleep almost immediately on most nights. This is because I go to my boyfriend's place a lot when he gets done at work, which is 10:30pm. So I'll possibly get 5 hours before I stay up all night and come to work the next day. I was just saying to him there needs to be more hours in a day in general so there would be more time to do other things besides work. But, like we both agreed, they'd probably just make us work longer hours.

0 comments: