CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Irritated

So it's early evening on Thursday and I'm laying in my room, thinking maybe I should write something when I'm not at work for once. I've only been doing this for a few days but I'm trying to get into it so it become more than a passing hobby, but something I actually keep up on. Although I doubt many will read it. :) I don't think it cooled off in here last night...well I probably only could've gotten it to the low 70's anyway, but since I left at 10:30 last night and it was still in the 80's there was no point. Today was in the 90's and actually cooler, if you can believe it. Yesterday when I got home my car said (yes, my car talks to me, ha) that it was 105. Today it was 93. I don't find the 90's comfortable, but it beats 100. Now I lay here, irritable because I'm hot, tired, and getting hungry. I'm trying to get some kind of normal sleep schedule tonight, but I really want to sleep right now. A cold shower might be what I need. I'm hoping the cooling trend starts soon. Pretty please???

1 comments:

meliss3092 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.