CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's November

The time changed so it will be dark even earlier. Yippee. (insert sarcasm) My birthday is next week, I will be 28 ,yay! (insert more sarcasm) I am sick right now, hopefully I will be somewhat over it by Friday because I guess the boyfriend, his sis and bro-in-law are taking me to dinner for my birthday. That's pretty cool. (not really sarcasm) I got sick because of all the people at work sick-don't come to work sick darn it. Oh, wait, I'm at work sick. I guess I'll just go home. Oh crap, I just got an email from a city and I'm probably going to get in more trouble. My Mondays are not going well lately. Fits gonna hit the shan.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

When's your birthday>???? Mine's the ninth!

meliss3092 said...

It's the 10th. :)