CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's almost 2am

A country song is playing and I'm blogging. Don't worry, I won't post the lyrics to this one. It's good, but doesn't make me want to cry or anything like that, ha. I haven't written in the past week, probably because I've actually been busy at work. I tend to write at work or in the middle of the night when I'm at home. I'm usually at the boyfriend's on the weekend and I don't write there because he actually doesn't know I have a blog. Of course, you probably figured that. I have complained about him a few times in it. He really is a great guy but wow he made me mad Monday night. I got up to change to my jeans, grabbed my keys and was going to walk out but he got up and put his arms around me and told me not to go. It all went back to the "alone time" again. He told me he had said that he wanted to be alone on Monday night and I said I didn't remember that and finally got pissed because he needed the night before alone as well and he was making me feel like I am just a pain so I was going to leave. Plus we are going to move in together next month and I've asked him multiple times if he's sure, because he won't get 'nights alone.' He always says he's sure. Granted, quite often I plan on actually being asleep once I'm not 'going over' and it's actually my home. I don't feel as though I need to be with him every second, which is probably how a couple sentences above came off. I can go more than a night without seeing him. But I get annoyed at the fact that it always seems to be him that decides when we will be together. I guess it's hard for me to make that decision when it's his place however. I pretty much always want to see him when he wants to see me however. Ramble ramble ramble. Who cares? I've met women much needier and much more psycho toward men than me, believe it or not...

Work has been a bit overwhelming this week. I got a couple new cities, which is good because I've been bored. However this happened right before a busy time on my calendar and a long weekend so I've been behind. I think I got somewhat caught up though, we'll see. I really need to remember to bring my iPod and headphones in with me every day. Sometimes it makes me uncomfortable to work with it on, but I think I'm going to lose it if I hear much more of the drama coming from "the cubicle" over yonder. I hope my coworker and former coworker aren't offended when I blog about being annoyed at coworkers, but it drives me nuts to hear this day after day. I've been dysfunctional when it comes to men before, don't get me wrong. But have I been this bad? Day in day out it's some sort of needing advice, I'm done, what's he thinking, what does he want, etc... I have been this way. It was always over one guy at a time. And there have only been a couple. She is constantly going out with a new guy, fretting over him, asking all these questions, and constantly being disappointed. I probably sound callous. But the main reason I'm annoyed is because it's ridiculous how loud it gets over there. I hear all the man problems because of how loud she speaks, and it gets really old when I'm trying to concentrate on something. Well, it gets really old in general. Now the way the office is set up it is easy to hear other people's voices/conversations, but she is just louder than necessary. Even on personal calls...or sometimes especially on personal calls. I also hear all the noise from the lunchroom in my cube so that can get old as well. I could write a gossip column for the office because of the stuff I don't even try to hear.

Ok, this has really just been random stuff because I'm not really focused on anything. Tomorrow after work I'm supposed to drive south of Seattle to help the boyfriend cat-sit for his sister and bro-in-law for the weekend. We've done it before and it's nice to be in a house, just a little crazy because they have five cats, two are kittens and extremely hyper. Just not looking forward to driving south in rush hour on a Friday...

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Melissa!!! I knew something had to be up with you lately. I'm glad you finally blogged about what was going on.

I think I know who you're talking about "down yonder". There is only one like her!!! But didn't she move to a new cubile?

Co-workers being offended by what you write about co-workers? Never. You've seen me do that on my blog. This is your blog. This is your place to vent. This is your place to write. You should feel comfortable writing WHATEVER you want. Even if you want to tell me to bugger off. :)

Have you ever told the boyfriend that you didn't want to be with him one night? It might be empowering for you.

GypsyJody said...

Yeah, the ex-coworker doesn't care either. Ummm...have we met? Ha!

Jules AF said...

I can see how you'd be concerned moving in when he needs those nights off!