CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Friday Friday!

And OF COURSE I don't want to be at work. I NEVER want to be at work on Friday anymore. I think I've reiterated that in this blog multiple times. Of course it doesn't help when I don't have anything due till next Friday so why would I want to work today when I have all of next week to do so? Help me out here, give me some motivation.

Last weekend was a long weekend because my friend Mike was in town and I hung out with him and went to a wedding with him as his date. Truthfully, I wasn't really needed at the wedding as his date but it was a nice wedding and reception so I'm not complaining. Oh, and I caught the bouquet. *gulp* LOL, I don't really believe in that stuff. Mike only ended up staying with me two nights, not on Friday because he had to be to the wedding early so I stayed with the boyfriend that night. I was happy because I thought we'd have to go much longer without seeing each other. Pathetic, I know. Well something about me staying with Mike and still coming back to the boyfriend made him really happy and put him a...rambunctious mood? Hehe. Threw me down, used his mouth...um, anyway, needless to say I was pretty tired and was almost late for the wedding on Saturday.

Enough about that...I'm getting a little too risque. This weekend should be rather uneventful but I think I need that. I was on the go too much last weekend and therefore I have been tired pretty much all week. And I decided something last weekend too...I don't think Mike and I are ever meant to be friends like we used to be. We have so much history together, more than I could ever go into on here right now. But he was only here for a few days and I was getting so annoyed with him by the time he left. We used to spend all our time together and it was fine. But before he moved a couple years ago I had reached the point that I was just ready for him to go because I was constantly annoyed at him. You would think I could be around him for a few days without feeling that way but it doesn't seem to be the case. We used to fight like a married couple, so is it like we got a divorce and now we're like a divorced couple trying to be friends? It works as long as we talk on the phone sometimes and that kind of thing, but constant contact for a few days doesn't. At least for me. I may write more later about the things that were bothering me, but I should get back to work. Why can't it be six hours from now?


0 comments: