CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

I need to go...get me out of this office

...I need to buy a birthday card. The boyfriend's birthday isn't until Saturday but I am ready to go hunting for a card. I want a heartfelt, sweet card. I'm normally the girl who always buys a humourous card, even for family. But for the boyfriend, even though we make each other laugh like crazy, I want the card to convey how much he means to me. But not be too overbearing. So I think I may be in a card shop for a while. And I need to pick up the mail. I ordered the boyfriend's present on Thursday and I hope it gets here before Saturday! We've talked about going to some kind of play together since we met, so I bought him tickets to a show for his birthday. Well, a ticket for him and a ticket for me. :) And I'm going to give him a picture frame with three slots, and each one will have a picture of him and I in it. I'm going a little too romantic overboard, maybe? I don't know. He likes it when I tell him how much he means to me. But maybe a card that is more simple but has a few words written by me in it would be better. Ah, who knows? Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow to go look. I would like to check the post office tonight for the tickets though. It will make me really sad if they don't get here on time. But they are coming from downtown Seattle, you would think that wouldn't be too difficult. *sigh* I think it's time to go home. Oh wait, I got here late...I really shouldn't leave for 45 minutes...but I don't want to get started on something else. Maybe if I sneak out...shhh... :)

0 comments: