CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

LOUD!

Do people not realize how loud they are being when they are on personal calls? I don't get as many personal calls as some others do around here, but when I do have them, am I that loud? I can hear someone's phone conversation in the lunch room perfectly right now. Granted, I can hear a lot of conversations in the lunch room perfectly, but is it really required to talk at top volume on the phone in the area for everyone? And my supervisor, I can always hear every word of her conversations. Just a mini-rant. Plently more on my mind, but I have other people's work to do...ha. Well, it is technically someone else's, but I'm helping, not doing all of it. And I better get some help when the time comes for my markets to get a makeover!

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

How about... do people realize how obvious their body language is when they're complaining? Yesterday, I sat right here at my desk with MA at her own desk going through the credit cards I just finished... and she was complaining so "loudly" to MS because they weren't in perfect order. She flipped the papers angrily and looked like she was yelling at MS. She finally shook her head with that attitude. What other conclusion am I supposed to take from that? She was mad because I didn't put all the AMEXes together... and she had to do the sorting. I mean, really? Puhlease. Today, actually... MA was so "annoyed" with LL. How do I know this?? Because she was pointing to her wall (towards LL) and she was whispering to MS "SHE HAS DONE NOTHING!!". Do people realize when they whisper, their lips become even easier to read? LOL Sorry, that was my rant.