CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Old Job...

The one I've been done with for nearly four months already...well, I'm being a nice person and helping the people that do that job out today. But man, I don't necessarily feel like being a nice person right now. I'm TIRED. I'm tired a lot lately, and it's not just because of staying up until all hours to see the boyfriend. I haven't stayed there the last couple of nights and I'm still tired. Is it because work leaves me uninspired? Wow, I can rhyme. Part of it could be the days that keep getting shorter and shorter, which will continue for two more months. Ugh. I don't know. I'm not always in a bad mood. Just when I blog. Ha. I'm really in a better place right now than I was for all of 2008 and part of 2009. During that time I was unemployed, smoked, dated a jerk or two, had a one-night stand or two, lived with disgusting roommates, and had some friendships tested (some of which failed). Why on earth do I still have this discontent feeling inside me surfacing from time to time? It honestly happens most often when work is involved, I think. Which is why I feel as though something inside me is telling me that I need to figure out what I WANT to do. Because I really don't mind where I work. And the job isn't bad, for the most part. When I have a day that it seems as though I've done a lot of stuff wrong it grates on me, but I live with it. But I've worked in much worse jobs, with much worse people and bosses. Hmm...or maybe I miss my family. It would be nice to have them a bit closer to see every once in a while. Ok, enough analyzing. I guess I do use my psychology degree...on myself!

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Let me use MY psychology degree on you now! Heh, I wonder if you are constantly looking for greener pastures and that is why you are constantly discontented?

I gave up beading. I used to LOVE beading. It became a chore and I started to hate doing it because I was feeling under the pressure to make things. So that has made me decide... you can hate your job, but you don't have to hate your life. Do the things you enjoy in LIFE. OUTSIDE of work.

I think you are tired because of the medication you are on. The anti-seizure meds, maybe? I know that can make you very sleepy and maybe it needs some kind of adjustment or maybe you could take it at different times. I know I take some of my meds at night because it makes me tired. Some I take in the mornings because it gives me energy. Its weird.

Another thing, your blog is your venting place. If you only blog when you're grumpy, thats perfectly OK. Its YOUR place. :)

When was the last time you visited your family in Idaho?

meliss3092 said...

Yeah, I know a side effect of my meds is tiredness. Stupid things. :) Probably should take some vitamins or something. I visited my family in July, so it has been about three months. Going back for Christmas and then...who knows?