CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sick sick SICK!

So I'm barely posting anymore but...apparently swine is getting closer to home now. At work, at least two people have kids who have it. And a third person has a child who might have it. And I think that person was just here WITH HER CHILD. I'm not sure if the kid was here too or not, I sit not too far from her and I didn't hear him. But if so, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU BRING HIM IN HERE? Okay, I need to get back to work. Especially if I decide to become a swine and can't get anything done. :P

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I know, that is crazy, right? And they're not even supposed to bring their kids into the building anymore. We used to be able to bring our dogs and kids in here but everything changed a year ago I think. Sheesh.

Jules AF said...

OH MY GOSH. Can I comment now? The set up wouldn't let me comment!

meliss3092 said...

lol, feel free to comment...I don't know what's up with my setup. I'll have to look into it!