CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I should be sleeping

I don't even have the excuse of being at the boyfriend's place right now. I'm simply awake too late, which is the case 99% of the time. I should at least be reading. Although blogging is more productive than playing my game. And something that should be done since it has been over a week. But I told myself I'd do a little reading tonight. You see, I've had the last Harry Potter book since the day it came out, however long ago that was. Quite some time ago. But I haven't read it. I've diligently read all the others, but not the last one. When I was back in Idaho for Christmas my sister received the movie for the next to the last one as a Christmas gift. We watched the movie one evening while I was there. I hadn't seen it yet. I have read that book, only once and I don't remember it very well. I felt as though a lot of stuff was left out, even though I don't remember a lot from the book. I did like the movie though. Anyway, it made me want to come back and read the last book. And then read the one before it again. Will I actually do so? Hopefully. I'm such a slacker when it comes to reading anymore. I really need to stop being that way. Even if I can't bring myself to read some of the educational sociology stuff that I really do find interesting, some engaging fiction is better than nothing. So we'll see, hopefully I will start it tomorrow. Because I really should sleep after writing this...

Christmas was pretty good. It's always nice to be back in Idaho, although I have one major complaint that I do feel bad about. It's smoke. My mom's a smoker (and yes, I did smoke for a year) and I could hardly stand it while I was there. It wasn't because she smelled like smoke or anything like that. It's because she smokes in the house. And it's not a large house. So I felt like there was constantly smoke in the air while I was there. I grew up with it my whole life and didn't notice it, which is funny. Now it's totally obvious to me. When I went back in the summer I noticed it but not as much. I guess in the summer the windows are open and that sort of thing, though. I don't really feel as though I can throw a fit and tell her to go outside or something. It's her home and she does a lot for me. But man it started getting to me. The day I left my sinuses started bugging me and I was attributing it to that. But then by the time I got back to W. Washington and was picked up by the boyfriend it was turning into a cold. So now I'm sick. Merry Christmas and happy New Year, heh. Second time I've been sick this year, and I rarely get sick once a winter. What's going on?

I need to feel better soon so I can do a little shopping. I'm getting fatter, which needs to stop, but I'll go into that on another blog. But I received some money for Christmas and I really need to go get some new jeans, undies, and shoes. My only pair of comfy semi-dress shoes have the sole falling off! Any suggestions for a place with comfy plus size undies and comfy shoes that are wide-width? NOT heels. Ok, it's really time to go...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried many times but I cannot read any Harry Potter books, I want to but I can't do it. Something in them confuses me and distracts me.

Comfortabkle undies? Nothing is more important than loose panties, otherwise we don't feel good all day long.

Have a very nice New Years Eve.

Secretia

Furry Bottoms said...

I LOVE Harry Potter. I like the books way better than the movies, although I thought that newest movie that just came out on DVD was made a lot better than the previous ones. It wasn't as dark.

About smoke-- when you quit smoking, your sense of smell comes back over time. I remember that part when I stopped smoking. All of a sudden I could smell the LITTER BOX!!! Hahaha

Try Fashion Bug... Catherines... Avenue... all are in Lynnwood by the mall. As for shoes, its hard to find, but try JcPenneys. I LOVE my sketchers.

Alicia said...

I have never read any of the Harry Potter books...I just couldnt get into them. Hope you got some sleep!

Jules AF said...

You've had the last book but haven't read it?!? How could you do that?!?
I almost died waiting like 4 hours to read it.