CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Addiction

Some people think only men are addicted to it. I used to think that. Well, I knew in my mind it couldn't ONLY be men, because that's just not possible. Plus I then found out my best friend was once addicted to it. She still dabbles, but doesn't have the time like she used to. I know someone at work who is addicted. She has been for a few years though. Like my boyfriend. I didn't get addicted until I met him. I just watched him at first, thinking "why am I getting involved with someone addicted to this?" Then after a couple weeks he wanted me to try. And try I did. I knew nothing at first. There is still a LOT I don't know. Ok, so what is this addiction? It is called World of Warcraft.

Some of you are probably going "huh?" and others may be groaning. Maybe there's someone out there reading this who actually likes it. I don't think that many people read my blog though. :) I would have been with the groaners up until meeting the boyfriend. In fact, when I found out he was into the game after meeting him, I wanted to groan. The guy I dated off and on for years was into the game during our last "on" phase, and he used to leave me on the weekend to go play it with his friends. Boy, I grew to hate that game. In fact, he left a comment on facebook when I said something about enjoying playing the game, about how I used to hate it. I said hey, bucko, you never invited me to try it. Well, not in so many words, but you get the point. I'm not going to go into what the game is and why I like it for those of you who know nothing about it. It will take too long and you'll hate me because I'm not that good at getting my point across. If you want to know anymore about it, go to www.worldofwarcraft.com. And no, I'm not trying to promote playing it. I have to say I probably would've gotten frustrated and quit if the boyfriend hadn't been helping me at the beginning. He's one big teddy bear :) of knowledge and I still ask him questions. I'd probably blog a lot more if it wasn't for my addiction. Ahh...World of Warcraft and diet Coke...I'll be content.

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

I've never played it and never will. I'm easily addicted to things.

Alicia said...

I have heard of it but never played it. I have to admit in your first paragraph I was getting upset because I thought you were addicted to drugs lol! Way to make me read on!

Furry Bottoms said...

Ha ha ha ha you did make it sound like you were addicted to sex or something in the first paragraph!!

War of Crafts--- stay away.

meliss3092 said...

Hehe...I thought I did pretty good with the first paragraph!

Anonymous said...

I never played it, but if a guy would leave his girlfriend to play a video game, that's powerful. He must ne a good guy, if you play the game now so you can be with him, is that what you meant?

Secretia