CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Addiction-Part 2

So I think I need to start taking some nights off from the game. Right now I'm doing my best to convince myself to not play at all this evening, or just do a little bit. I'm not saying I play the whole night every night, but it's often a good chunk of it. I'm sitting here at work telling myself to read a book, watch a movie, clean my room, GET SOME SLEEP, for crying out loud. I'm not going to the boyfriend's so this would be a great night to get some sleep! But I get to be done with work early (yippee holiday luncheon) so after I go yell (ok, I'm not much of a yeller) at Verizon about my one month old phone being awful (a whole other story) and pick up my mail I will have the rest of the day free. How can I spend all day in front of a computer and then do the same at home? I will definitely need glasses in the in the next couple years. I really should read or something. But with the lack of sleep I got I will probably just go to sleep. And if I go to sleep in the afternoon then I will be up all night and...the night owl schedule for the girl who works during the day. Sometimes I think I miss things at work because I'm tired. I should try a week of getting enough sleep, see how I feel. Ha, that'll happen! My blogs are so random...off to get luncheon food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, a week of getting enough sleep and you will be sharper-thinking, look better, feel better, and everything will be easier.

Secretia

Furry Bottoms said...

Yes, give yourself a break from the game for a few days!! :)