CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More Flowers!

I've received flowers every day this week...Monday, Tuesday and today. Monday was the red roses. Yesterday there were three white flowers...I'm horrible at distinguishing most flowers, but they looked like they could have been chrysanthemums? Today I got three more flowers! They are beautiful, but once again I don't know what they are. Shaped kind of like sunflowers with a smaller center. Yellow in the middle and light purple petals. I ruined part of one of them trying to get it in the vase but they still look good. When I asked about the roses on Monday he said they represented the past. I don't know what he's talking about at all, but he said I'd see soon. I don't know if he's going to try to give me flowers every day until Valentine's Day or something...it's crazy. :) Well, I've never had a boyfriend on Valentine's day before, so I think this makes up for it!

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I saw those roses at your desk the other day. They were really pretty! I think it is sweet what he is doing for you! :)

Rupinder said...

It was a true oasis in the desert, satisfying my yearning for the flower beds so easily taken for granted when I lived on the east coast.






sympathy flowers

Anonymous said...

True love has found you. Nurture it and it will grow! Making love and being in love, there's nothing sweeter!

Secretia