CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Something Quick

I haven't posted much lately-last week was very busy at work and today was stressful until about 20 minutes ago when I got my city done and made the deadline, yippee. I'm either bored or super-busy it seems. I ended up doing a bunch of extra time on setting up the properties in the computer system for cities last week, so that cut into work time as well. I hate having that duty. A lot of us in the department get hours doing that, some more than others "glares toward supervisor's area" but I had to take others hours last week a few times and my Friday hours were busy AND I had a big city due Friday. *sigh* Oh well, that part is over. It really is surprising I got my stuff done for today with the time I had. Now I must wrap the rest of the week up before Thursday afternoon, because I'm taking Friday off. Yay, a three day weekend. No, not really yay...I'm moving. Yes, it's the big move and I'm not really looking forward to it. What I mean by that is that I really don't like moving. It's not that I don't want to move in with the boyfriend. I just don't like moving. Luckily I don't have a lot of stuff, that certainly works in my advantage. He has a lot but he hired movers, heh. Oh, has anyone else been craving a warm beach lately? I haven't been to Mexico in a few years and for some reason it sounds so nice, even though I've never been much for being hot. But with a pool and the ocean there how can you go wrong? The boyfriend and I are talking about going next spring. Well, I should get back to doing something somewhat useful, so this is it for now. Wish me luck on the move!

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Hi Hi Hi Hi!!!!

My days sound as busy as yours, and not as busy as yours on other days. Why do they have it set up like that! Oh well.

Yay on moving, that is a big step for you. Not the moving part but the boyfriend live with part. Good luck!! :) Are you still going to be in MLT?

Anonymous said...

Moving in together, now that is exciting!

Secretia