CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Smells Like Roses

My week started off with a surprise...I got in my car this morning, in a hurry as usual, and there were two red roses on my front window held under by the windshield wiper. It brought quite the smile to my face, though I had to grab them in a rush and put them in the seat and take off rather than go in and put them in water. That's what you get when you're me, eternally running late in an area where traffic is not your friend. I found a vase in the kitchen when I got to work, however, and they are currently sitting on a shelf above my desk. Too much danger of getting knocked over on the chaos that is my desk. This is really all I should write for now, though I want to write more. I have stuff I should do (aka work). And I am frustrated at my blog. I changed the layout and various settings and the comment/time posted/posted by area is messed up and ABOVE my post. I don't like it and I'm not going to grow to like it. I'm a creature of habit when it comes to this kind of stuff. :(

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

Nice! I love roses!

Alicia said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Someone thinks you are hot!
Enjoy yourself.

Secretia