CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friday off?

Pretty please? No, I don't need to take the time. But you know you want to just give it to me because my work will be fairly caught up and my trainer won't be here to help answer questions. And the department lead won't be here to answer questions either. So you know you want to give me Friday off. With pay of course. I can't afford to take one without pay. But not a vacation day. Because I need to keep those. *sigh* OK, maybe I should force myself to stay late and then I could take off a little early? That might help a little. But I find it so much easier just to have all of Friday off. It is very hard for me to work a whole Friday lately. Could you please bless me and tell me to take Friday off? Oh, and who am I talking to? I'm not sure...

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Hehe youre so funny! :)