CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Meh

I skipped work today. I shouldn't have, I guess. I never seem to build up enough sick time to actually use only that, so I had to use 3 hrs vacation. And I do have some stuff due this week. But I just...didn't want to be there. SO HORRIBLE, I know. I'm lucky to have a job. And my mom sends me an email every day from her work over in Idaho and gets an automatic reply when I read it, so when that doesn't happen she knows I didn't go. And usually makes me feel guilty because I can feel her disapproval. Yes, I'm 27 and my mom still knows if I miss work or not. It frustrates me that I have to feel guilty because of her. I mean, I don't HAVE to feel guilty but even when she doesn't say something I know she's judging me. I'm going to call her in a few and I know it will happen. We are very close and that's why she still knows pretty much everything about my life, but still...shouldn't this have stopped at some point? Oh well. I actually did some stuff. Read a large part of a book, and I never read anymore. Watched a movie I've been meaning to watch for a while. Ok, only a couple things. But those two things never seem to happen on the actual weekend. Enough blabbing for now. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more like going to work..not that I will skip again. Too much to do!

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I call those Mental Health Days! Everyone needs those once in a while. Oh wait, not everyone. Certainly not Miss Perfectionist! She would never miss a day, EVER.

I never seem to be able to build up my sick days either. Meh.