CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Work

So I don't want to be here. At all. I was okay when I was getting ready this morning but now that I'm here I'm irritable and feel like throwing things. Which wouldn't be hard around here. My desk is fairly chaotic and the desk I sit next to is even worse. And my butt hurts. This training chair and my butt don't get along. I could go get the chair from my desk but it would make this desk seem more permanent somehow. I could really use more padding on my butt. Take some fat out of my stomach please. Usually women my size have a bigger butt than I do. But no, my weight all resides in front so my behind can hurt while I sit at my desk all day. Learning everything in this new job is difficult and is going to take a while. I know this. I was told this. But a lot of things would make the process better I think. Including a softer chair.

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Why is everybody so resistant to changing some things for the better around here? I know I have brought up a million ideas only to have them rejected because it just wasn't the way we did things around here, Miss Perfectionist said. It also sounds like you're not liking your new position too much. I'm sorry! :( I hope it gets better soon!

Oh, and by the way.... I am as bad about blogging during work hours and only during work hours. I don't do much from home!! I don't know why that is... just the motivation to do it happens when I am supposed to work!

meliss3092 said...

:) I honestly can't say I completely dislike the job. Just get frustrated at some stuff. It does pay more and I can't turn that down. I think I need a vacation. I mean a real week away from work, not just a long weekend...I'm a dreamer. :)