CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pasty White

Should this be the term used to describe me? Here's the explanation. Since changing to the new position at work I'm back in a corner so I don't see others a lot. One girl I used to consider myself pretty good friends with. She tends to make jokes a lot and others find her really entertaining, including myself. When I do make it out of my corner to socialize, I see her once in a while. EVERY TIME I see her lately, she says something about me being extremely white. This has been going on since the 4th of July because I remember her saying something about it after coming back after that weekend. "You're the only one that came back after this weekend whiter!" she said jokingly. It's finally starting to get on my nerves. No, I don't get out a lot in the sun. Being hot makes me irritable, I take a med that makes me sensitive to it, but really I don't want to have bad skin when I get older. I like myself better somewhat when I'm tan but I guess not enough to put in the effort and cause the damage...at least not yet. I'm beginning to like hanging out in the corner and hiding my pasty white skin. But maybe I won't have too many wrinkles in my 60's!

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

We should compare. I get teased for being the whitest girl on earth all the time. I bet I am whiter than you! :)

And when we are old, grey haired and walking with a cane... we can poke fun at those people who have tons more wrinkles than we do. Sounds like a good plan to me.